On Friday, IZEA Worldwide (NASDAQ:IZEA) stock price moved negative at -0.62%. Its total market capitalization is $9037287. Its day lowest price was $0.26 and its hit its day highest price at $0.3. The stock recent volume is 0 shares in comparison to its average trading volume of 198527 shares. Looking at the stock’s price level on the past 52-week graph, IZEA recorded a 52-week high of $1.75 and its 52-week low of $0.24.
On Nov. 14, 2019, IZEA Worldwide (NASDAQ:IZEA) operator of IZEAx, the premier online marketplace connecting brands and publishers with influential content creators, revealed its financial and operational results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2019.
Q3 2019 Financial Summary Compared to Q3 2018
- Total revenue down 23.7% to $4.4 million, compared to $5.8 million.
- Gross billings down 27.8% to $6.7 million, compared to $9.2 million.
- SaaS unit revenue decreased 10.6% to $816,000, compared to $913,000.
- Managed Service unit revenue decreased 26.8% to $3.6 million, compared to $4.9 million.
- Total costs and expenses were $5.6 million, compared to $7.0 million.
- Net loss was $1.2 million compared to a net loss of $1.3 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $(1.3 million), compared to $(300,000).
- Nine Months Ended September 30, 2019 Compared to Nine Months Ended September 30, 2018
- Total revenue down 4.9% to $13.1 million, compared to $13.8 million.
- Gross billings up 12.1% to $21.1 million, compared to $18.8 million.
- SaaS unit revenue increased 141.5% to $2.6 million, compared to $1.1 million.
- Managed Service unit revenue decreased 17.7% to $10.4 million, compared to $12.7 million.
- Total costs and expenses were $18.0 million, compared to $18.7 million.
- Net loss was $5 million compared to the same net loss of $5 million in the prior period.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $(3.4 million), compared to $(3.7 million), an improvement of 7.1%.
Julia Brown is a Master’s in Business Administration by education. After completing her post-graduation, Julia jumped the journalism bandwagon as a freelance journalist. Soon after that she landed a job of reporter and has been climbing the news industry ladder ever since to reach the post of editor. As an avid day trader, Julia is a master of technical analysis and writes tirelessly on how stocks are trading. She has extensive knowledge in technical analysis & Finance writing.
Email: [email protected]
Address: 10397 217th Place Northeast, Arlington, WA 98223 USA
Contact number: 425-353-5499